For sharing Data
We are currently discussing the following sharing policies for sharing resources
- Data and biological samples collected from each participating center will remain at the home institutions with the original investigator.
- IRB approval and material transfer agreements will be requested from each investigator in participating institutions.
- Participating members of the consortium may generate common scientific questions to study from all data. However, shared data will be within the scope of the proposed questions.
- Participation in any project is voluntary, and investigators have the right to participate or not participate in a specific project.
- Clinical data will be collected from each center under the guidance of oncologists or gastroenterologists.
- A database will be developed for all variables to be used by all centers.
- Various working groups could be assembled according to the questions raised by participating members of the consortium.
For authorship in joint publications
- Prior written approval from all centers should be obtained before analysis of any generated data from participating centers.
- Participating investigators from each center will be co-authors for all generated publications.
- The number and sequence of authorship will be negotiable between investigators.
- Corresponding authorship will be negotiable and can be more than one author according to the active role of participants.
- For each manuscript, the role of each author will be justified.